Gymnastics Camp in MiamiLooking for quality gymnastics summer camp program in Miami area? IK School of Rhythmic Gymnastics is proud to provide the opportunity for girls to participate and get involved in the sport of rhythmic gymnastics in Miami during summer break. Our gymnastics summer camp accepts children as young as 3 years old. IK is a place where elite gymnastics professionals make their best effort to provide the ideal camp environment both for beginners and for competitive gymnasts.
Summer Camp by IK School of Gymnastics in MiamiIK School of Gymnastics provides the ultimate gymnastics camp experience for kids in Miami. Our campers range in age 3 to 16 and are from beginner to advanced gymnasts. The campers are divided by age and ability. Having more hours for training during the camp time, our coaches can focus on the balanced development of all muscle groups and introduce new tricks to gymnasts. IK rhythmic gymnastics camp is the best place for the girls to bring the body into a good shape and develop grace of movement. During the camp the kids gain body-confidence and self-esteem that helps keep feeling positive about themselves and the excitement of being strong outside the gym also. Give your active child the opportunity to develop into an active adult in summer camp with IK School of Rhythmic Gymnastics in Miami.
Why Gymnastics Summer Camp is Great for ChildrenWhile many parents in Miami area look towards school summer camps, there are plenty of reasons why gymnastics summer camp is a much better option for your child. Let’s take a look at the benefits that a gymnastics summer camp can offer!
- To break free from technology addiction. Today’s children spend a lot of their time on computers, smartphones and game consoles. Even at schools they perform significant part of work using computers and they spend their time in after school care watching movies. Gymnastics summer camp is a place totally free from electronic devices and this is the right place for your child to get the needed break from technology, so they can change their focus and develop a passion for a new healthy activity.
- To get active and develop healthy habits for the future. Don’t let your child’s summer break turn into a boring and unhealthy stay on the couch! Gymnastics sport camp is an ideal way to get your child moving. Children, who spend their summer in gymnastics camp, become stronger and healthier due to regular physical exercise, that make them improve their motor functions and develop flexibility, balance, coordination and correct posture.
- To build confidence and high self-esteem. Gymnastics involves graceful body movements, agility, flexibility and balance making kids bring their body into a good shape, move confidently and gracefully. Gymnastics summer camp gives kids plenty of opportunities to express themselves through movements. By bringing children to gymnastics summer camp parents can help them to avoid teenage awkwardness, improve self-esteem and self-confidence.
- To develop new skills. If your children don’t know anything about gymnastics, gymnastics summer camp is a perfect opportunity for them to try new activities and get experiences they are not familiar with, learning how to do amazing things with their bodies. Even a single week at a gymnastics camp gives a child the opportunity to explore and discover new sports and possibly fall in love with it. So, give it a chance!
- To make new friends in a safe and encouraging environment. Making friends outside of school can do wonders for your child’s social development. Gymnastics summer camp is a perfect way to expand horizons athletically. Bad companies and bad habits tend not to affect those, who are engaged in any kind of sports. Gymnasts, like other athletes, simply do not have time for alcohol and video games.
- To learn how to overcome challenges. Professional gymnastics coaches can create an incredibly encouraging atmosphere in the camp, so children are comfortable and safe setting personal goals and taking reasonable risks to realize their aspirations. Gymnastics summer camp is a perfect opportunity for children to learn that they need to work hard to reach their goals and never give up.
Share the joy